Thank you for your ongoing patience!
March 15, 2021
Countryside continues to be open for in-store shopping. To meet the guidelines set to safely keep our state open, Countryside continues to follow the procedures and safety measures set out by the Illinois Department of Public Health.
We have automatic hand sanitizer dispensers at every entrance and throughout our shopping areas and greenhouses. Carts and shopping baskets are wiped down after use.
When you are ready to make your purchases, feel free to step up to the cashiers and while waiting please abide by social distance guidelines. Markers are in place so that everyone knows where to stand while waiting to check out.
We ask that masks or face shields be worn to cover your smile at all times while on Countryside property, regardless of vaccination status, and when within 6 feet of speaking with staff.
We are sanitizing common areas every day, several times a day, and in the evening after we close.
Things to keep in mind before you arrive:
- • Our staff are wearing masks and all customers will need to wear masks.
- • Only certified service dogs with their professional vests will be allowed.
- • Don’t forget to use the bathroom before you visit. Port-a-potties will be available. Bathrooms are not available for public use.
- • We have automatic hand sanitizers at every entrance and in select locations throughout the store and greenhouse.
- • Returns on any merchandise or plant material will not be accepted as recommended by the CDC.
We look forward to seeing you! We thank you in advance for helping us all stay safe while we help you with all your holiday and houseplant needs. If you are more comfortable shopping from home, feel free to shop our online store for curbside pickup.
J.P. & Brent Troost